Sunday, March 30, 2008

CCW

Today I took my CCW class at the Orlando Gun Show. It was actually really simple to acquire and not at all complicated after I finished. Just sit through a basic lecture involving gun safety, gun operating and skills, and when we are allowed to use our weapons.
Honestly, it was all a big review for me. In fact the class was TOO easy. I honestly believe it should have been a little more challenging. The range time was also a bit insignificant. There were old ladies about 60-70 years old at the range trying to get their permit, and we were shooting itty bitty .22 LR pistols or revolvers. Just 6 shots at a target 10 ft away. Not really that hard at all.
Anyways, I guess I'm glad to finally go through with it. Just have to mail it in on Monday, go get finger printed, and wait.

No comments: