Sunday, November 25, 2007

Something New To Do


Well, I guess facebooking (yes its a verb now) doesn't take up enough of my time as it is. I came across my cousins' blogs and thought to myself, why not? I used to use xanga.com back in Middle School, but eventually that got tiresome and a bit juvenile. I'm an adult now...going on to 21 in March. Time to turn over a new leaf. Plus I live in Orlando now, so this is a good chance for me to share with everyone my adventures.

Next post will be about my Thanksgiving weekend.

Thought might as well post a picture as well. The lovelier side of Miami.


2 comments:

jaq.e said...

Hey Shawn! I remember that day, we had fun although we were a bit rushed. Just wait til you can post pics of Costa Rica... how exciting! I'm saving this link as a fave. Lol, now I'll know what you're up to without feeling like I'm interrogating you!

Jill said...

hi shawn! thanks for your comment on my blog! glad that you decided to start your own...you'll be hooked! hope to find you well and best to you too. i look forward to reading your future posts.